You don`t have to be a professional photographer to get the right shot. You can even take great photos with your smartphone, that are suitable. Here are a few tips:
- TAKING AT EYE-LEVEL – A more desirable portrait can be created if you are at the subjects eye-level, rather than looking up or down at them, particularly for dog portraits.
- LIGHTING – Light is very important when it comes to a good photo. The best option to take a photo is outdoor!
- FOCUSING ON YOUR SUBJECT
- POSE – the best pose to take a photo of your pet is either sitting down or standing
- NO ACCESSORIES – your pet shouldn´t be wearing any accessories like harnesses, collars or leashes, if you don´t want them to be included in the potrait.
- GET CLOSE – you should get close enough, so that all the details are visible, but not too close, so that there are no cut-off body parts of the pet
These would be some great photos to work with:
Photos that are not suited:
Please avoid to send:
- Photos that are saved/downloaded from Instagram or Facebook
- Photos that are smaller than 1 MB